I don’t know whether you guys are familiar with this client but it is by far the most complete twitter client for Android.
Once available on the play store, the application was then removed by request from twitter after reaching the maximum allowed authentication requests of 100 000 users, especially that the app which costed 5$ was mainly installed via blackmart and aptoide for free.
That forbid users who already bought the app from the play store and those who were willing to pay for it from getting the app or any further updates it could have. However, Falcon Pro developers made the app available for free on http://getfalcon.pro/ and included a very interesting (and smart) workaround in the last update (v2.4) which allowed users to overcome the maximum allowed tokens error.
Note: Users who already had an access token could easily upgrade to the latest version.
So here’s a step by step guide to install and use the latest version of Falcon Pro for twitter:
1. Make sure you delete any older versions of Falcon Pro if you have them and restart device.
2. download and install the Falcon Pro for twitter app from http://getfalcon.pro/
3. Once you open the app a login screen will appear.
4. Press the Falcon logo, then press all corners until all squares are on, then turn off the orange one
5. Shake your phone!
explanation: I know this might sound crazy and it is but please carefully follow all steps.
click the logo –> click all 4 corners of the screen (each corner will light up with a different color) –> turn off the orange one (click it again) –> SHAKE YOUR PHONE!! yes shake it shake it!!
6. At this point you’re in, follow ALL the instructions (Press HELP). No I mean it… PRESS THE HELP BUTTON!
7. A detailed picture guide will tell you what to do there.
8. Follow all steps and voila!
Please include any questions or problems you might have in the comments.